Water recovery, reuse and conservation
Filtration Energy Solutions provides process membrane application development, engineering support, system design, strategy in business development, and on-site consultant services. With expertise in designing and building small and large skid mounted process membrane filtration equipment, our goal is to help customers conserve water, reuse processed water and improve waste water treatment.
- • Membrane Feasiblity Analysis
- • Membrane Replacement Elements
- • UV Disinfection
- • Membrane Trial Rental Equipment
- • Process Equipment Engineering
- • Membrane Cleaning and Sanitzing
- • Antiscalant Chemical Application
Filtration Energy Solutions is also the California Representative for Sulzer Chemtech. Sulzer Chemtech is a recognized world leader in the field of mass transfer and static mixing with its advanced and economical methods. Filtration Energy Solutions is proud to partner with Sulzer as well as many other industry product and solution providers.